Important: Please read the full terms and conditions outlined on this page. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access the site or use our products.
Welcome, these terms and conditions govern the sale and use of products sold and services provided by us (Tolhurst Professional Services Ltd) to you, and also govern the use of the site Esefhelp.co.uk. For the purposes of this agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at Eselfhelp.co.uk, “Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can purchase hypnotherapy sessions for individuals use, and bespoke recording or personal sessions to organisations. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service. Tolhurst Professional Services Ltd (registered company in the UK number 08008785) is the owner of this site. By using the site and our products you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately upon your first use of the site.
Safety Notice & Important Information.
Our products are designed and intended to help you positively benefit from hypnosis. Although hypnotherapy is recognised as a highly effective therapy, the content of our recordings and this site should be regarded as complementary and do NOT replace medical treatment. NOTHING offered or sold by us is intended to cure, prevent or diagnose any medical, emotional, psychological or physical condition or illness. If you are in any doubt about your health or emotional concern, then you should seek advice from a qualified GP or other relevant professionals.
Please DO NOT listen to our recordings when you are not in a suitable environment as outlined in the introduction.
Please DO NOT listen to our recordings whilst operating machinery, cooking, supervising minors, bathing or driving.
Please DO NOT listen to our recordings if you suffer from Psychosis, have a personality disorder, suffer from epilepsy or a serious psychiatric condition. If in doubt, please consult your doctor prior.
If you are under 18, you may ONLY access the site or purchase products from us with the approval of a parent or guardian. If you are purchasing a recording on behalf of a minor, please consult your GP first. Under no circumstances should our products be used by children under the age of 8.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Use of Our products may ONLY be used for your own personal, non-commercial home use. YOU MAY NOT use any of our products for any commercial purpose. Unauthorised copying, public performance, broadcasting, hiring or rental of any of our products or recordings is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are a professional therapist or practising hypnotherapist then OUR material may only be used for your own reference and professional development. Making copies of our recordings or their content is strictly prohibited. No hiring, rental, sharing, or airing of Our recordings to clients or audiences is permitted.
Using Our Site, YOU MAY NOT copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, and make available to the public or otherwise, Eselfhelp.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree NOT to alter, adapt or create a derivative work from any Eselfhelp.co.uk content. Any use of the site content other than for your own personal, non-commercial, use requires prior written permission from us.
Refunds and Returns
If you are unhappy with a product, then you may contact us to request a refund. However, the following terms will apply: Refunds are limited to one per person providing there is a valid reason for requesting a refund. The final decision on whether a refund is granted will rest solely with Tolhurst Professional Services Ltd. Results will vary from client to client and are strongly determined by your desire to make the required change so please consider this before requesting a refund.
Our refund policy is valid for a period of 30-days only from the point of purchase. We cannot issue refunds beyond this period. In the unlikely event that you don’t like our products then we respectfully ask you not to order additional sessions as multiple refunds will not be considered.
USE RESTRICTIONS (recapped)Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following use, posting and conduct restrictions:
You agree that you will not under any circumstance:
- access the Service for any reason other than your personal, non-commercial use solely as permitted by the normal functionality of the Service;
- collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Site or the Service
- use the Site or the Service for the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise;
- distribute any part or parts of the Site or the Service without our explicit written permission (we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly-available searchable
indices but retain the right to revoke this permission at any time on a general or specific basis);
- use the Service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- intentionally allow another user to access your account;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the Site, the Service or the related systems, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service, or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of content, or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content accessible via the Service; or
- publish or link to malicious content of any sort, including that intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
We may provide links and/or contact information to other websites, service providers and professionals. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, advice, products, and content of any of these external websites or any third parties.
Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer
The use of the site including functions and content, in addition to use of any of our products, is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis without any representations or any kind of warranty given or implied (whether express or implied by law) that they will be suitable for your purposes and requirements. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any damage or losses resulting from the use of our site and/or our products including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise). Whilst we do our best to ensure everything is accurate and error-free, we do not guarantee or represent that the content and/or functions of the site will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error-free.